Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Base Material:||Al||Body Material:||Al|
|Accuracy For Datum Hole:||±0.05||Certificate:||ISO 9001:2008|
Hardness Surface Body Of Checking Fixture Of Automotive Matel Part
Base Flatness and Roughness
- All pads must touch the reference plate surface. No distortion will be allowed.
- All machined surfaces must be between 80 and 100 micro inch finish.
- Machined surfaces of base must be oiled to prevent rusting.
- Base plate and/or weldments must be normalized prior to construction (Proof of normalization will be requested at time of base inspection.).
Reference Base Holes
Check fixture only:
- All holes must be stamped reference only “REF.” with the appropriate bodyline axis on even bodylines.
- Small fixtures with base sizes less than 700mmx700mm require all 4 sides machined and marked reference only “REF.”(Grid pattern not required.) .
- Raised surface left from stamping letters and numbers to be stoned flat.
- For large fixtures Karmax is limited to a 5 Ton crane, and most tow motors are rated at 5,000lbs with special access to an 8,000lb tow motor. For small component fixtures do not combine R/L hand if weight exceeds 125lb. Small fixtures over 125lbs will require a cart and cannot be placed on shelving system. Please design fixture to keep weight at a minimum.
|5||Accuracy for Other Profiles||0.1|
|6||Accuracy for Datum Hole||±0.05|
|9||Software||Catia, UG, CAD, STP|
- No shop manufactured lift hooks will be accepted. Do not supply lift hooks with fixture unless approved by AQP. NOTE: Contact Karmax representative to see if hooks are required, threaded holes must be in place. (To meet Karmax safety standards)
- The position of the craning hooks will be such that a 9 foot length, four leg chain slings will NOT DISTORT OR INTERFERE with any portion of the fixture.
- Forklift pockets or consideration for forklift forks underneath fixture should be considered prior to heat treatment. Forklift pockets should be spaced 25 inches apart from center to center and the pocket itself should be approximately 12 inches by 6 inches. This should be reviewed prior to design buyoff.
- Lift hook threaded holes must be labeled for thread size. Location must be minimum of twice the thread diameter from center of hole to fixture base edge.
- All lift hook threads will be Metric (M12, M16, M20) fixture weight will govern size. Note M12 preferred unless fixture weight is to excessive for load capacity.
Contact Person: Alex Guo