Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Base Material:||Al||Body Material:||Al|
|Frame Material:||Al||The Measuring Datum:||±0.02mm|
|Base Plate:||Original Color Of Mental||Fixture Type:||Single Checking Fixture|
Construction Of Production Checking Fixture For Automotive Stamping Part
Base Flatness and Roughness
- All pads must touch the reference plate surface. No distortion will be allowed.
- All machined surfaces must be between 80 and 100 micro inch finish.
- Machined surfaces of base must be oiled to prevent rusting.
- Base plate and/or weldments must be normalized prior to construction (Proof of normalization will be requested at time of base inspection.).
Reference Base Holes
Check fixture only:
- All holes must be stamped reference only “REF.” with the appropriate bodyline axis on even bodylines.
- Small fixtures with base sizes less than 700mmx700mm require all 4 sides machined and marked reference only “REF.”(Grid pattern not required.) .
- Raised surface left from stamping letters and numbers to be stoned flat.
|5||Accuracy for Other Profiles||0.1|
|6||Accuracy for Datum Hole||±0.05|
|9||Software||Catia, UG, CAD, STP|
- For large fixtures Karmax is limited to a 5 Ton crane, and most tow motors are rated at 5,000lbs with special access to an 8,000lb tow motor. For small component fixtures do not combine R/L hand if weight exceeds 125lb. Small fixtures over 125lbs will require a cart and cannot be placed on shelving system. Please design fixture to keep weight at a minimum.
Contact Person: Alex Guo