Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Body Material:||Al||Fixture Size:||2675*1800*1650mm|
|Weight:||1245 KG||Measuring Datum:||
CNC Machining(Milling/Turning), Grinding
Assembly Holding Fixture For Automotive Assembly Stamping Part
- Structural steel tubing is to be used to construct the holding fixture structure.
- Gussets or cross tubing must be incorporated to reinforce the main structure to prevent deflection during loading of the fixture on the CMM machine.
- Structure must have base pads evenly distributed to assure stability and weight distribution.
- Plates must be welded to the structure to accommodate net & clamp details and tooling blocks, etc.
Geometry of Base
- Use “Wolverine” or equivalent style of support when a custom base is required.
- Overall size of base must be shown on fixture drawing.
- Base surface must extend 10mm beyond fixture details.
- No details are permitted to extend over the base edge when opened or closed without approval.
- Base length not to exceed 3.5 meters if possible.
Fixture Edge Start Datum's
- Start datums must be square to stated tolerance.
- Start datums must be marked reference only “REF.” with the appropriate bodyline and axis. This does not apply to fixtures with no tooling ball.
- Base surface(s) must be stamped with bodyline reference. (i.e. Z150mm)
-Fixtures under 400mm do not require bodylines in base
-Fixtures over 400mm require minimum 2 bodylines per axis per AQP discretion at design buyoff
Base Flatness and Roughness
- All pads must touch the reference plate surface. No distortion will be allowed.
- All machined surfaces must be between 80 and 100 micro inch finish.
- Machined surfaces of base must be oiled to prevent rusting.